Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Welcome to Japan Alicia!

10th July, 2007

I am so excited Alicia has finally arrived in Japan. She got in at 9:20pm and didn't get to Himeji until 1am where I picked her and Steve up from the train station. After we got settled at home and chatted - it was 2am before we got to bed. We woke up today at 7:30 to check out Himeji before we headed to the University for my class. We are both very tired today but I had to blog about Alicia's arrival. We have lots of fun filled days ahead of us which will definitely require lots of energy!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Yeah! I am looking forward to meeting Alicia!

Anonymous said...

hey Tina! good to talk to you the other night.. you musta been like why doesn't kylie recognise my voice anymore!
the crows just lost by 2 pts against St Kilda in case u wanted an AFL update!
you should join facebook too... few of maries friends are on there (andrea and marina) and lots of other woodlands people. i like it better than myspace.. kaz still thinks my space is best but i think that takes too much effort. have a great weekend and lots of fun showing Alicia around! x

Laura said...

Hi Tina. Hope you enjoy Alicia staying with you. Have lots of fun and don't get too lost on your adventures. Remember to send her home on Thursday (with nikes for Max) - her nephew misses her!