Thursday, July 5, 2007

Busted!

This is a typical Tina story. All week this week the kids have exams so there are no lessons which means that I needed to occupy myself for the week. I have been coming to school prepared with my university lessons to plan, books to read, Japanese to study and my blogs to write. I needed a little break from doing nothing so I decided to plug my headphones in to my computer, turn iTunes on and listen to some music. No-one would know because my headphones were plugged in. So I was happily listening to my music “Who Let The Dogs Out” when all of a sudden one of my teachers came up to me and started talking. Well I couldn’t hear her because my headphones were in. So I quickly took them out. She told me that my music was too loud. What?, I thought, how could she possibly know that I was listening to music……well I then realised that I too could still hear my music playing even though my head phones were out of my ears. I then discovered that I had plugged my headphones into the wrong spot which meant that the music was coming out of the computer so the WHOLE staff room could hear it. I quickly apologised and turned it off. So much for being discrete – oopsy!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

that is the funniest story! I wish I could have seen the look on their faces! Who let the dogs out - who who who!