Sunday, July 29, 2007

Excitement, Fun, Thrills - Fujikyu Highland

25th July, 2007

Everyone knows how much I LOVE theme parks, well…. Fujikyu Highland would have to be the BEST theme park that I have ever been to so far. Mum, Dad, Marie and I experienced lots of fun, excitement and thrills at this adventure park. Roller coasters are my favourite rides and this park consisted of 3 major ones.



One of the roller coasters holds the world record for the most loops. I was very impressed with everyone of them – and I am hard to please as far as roller coasters go. We went on one of those water rides which was great fun. When we lined up the attendants told us to buy a raincoat for ¥100 because you get extremely wet on this ride – at first we thought nah we wont worry about it but then they told us that you get so wet that you have to wring your clothes out – so mum, Marie and I bought one. Dad still didn’t want to buy one as he didn’t believe that he was going to get so wet…..well the ride only went for about 50 seconds but in that time you got completely drenched. I am so glad that I was wearing my raincoat – dad was satched!! He had to walk around wet for half a day until he dried.

We experienced one of the most terrifying rides at this theme park. It was a haunted house. You would never have thought that a haunted house type ride would be so frightening but this was. We were so terrified in this ride that Marie, Mum and I were screaming uncontrollably to the point where we had to yell in Japanese for them to stop the ride. It was unbearable. I was so frightened at the end that I was crying. It’s difficult to explain the ride via a blog as it would sound lame so when I get back make sure you ask me about it. I think you have to experience the fear first hand to be as petrified as we were. It was a very good ride to be able to scare us so much.

We had a fantastic day though at the theme park – Marie and I were in our element. It wasn’t as busy as Disney Land so we were able to go on the rides more than once which was good. I would definitely recommend people check out Fujikyu Highland if you are ever in that area and you like rides!!

No comments: