Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sega World

15th December, 2007

Marie, Lauren, Shinya, Kyosuke and I went to Sega World today which is a game place. It was very interesting as this was the first time I had seen anything like it. You could play pool, table tennis, video games, darts, read magazines, have a message, play tennis, basketball, air hockey and much more. We had so much fun going around to the different activities.

They even had a Segway which is like that machine that they had on Big Brother once. Of course I wanted to have a turn. It was difficult to get used to but it was fun trying it out. I accidentally crashed into the windows - oopsy!!

We spent about 3 hours here and it cost us around $12 each. Pretty good really. I wish I found out about this palce sooner so I could have come again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog! =)
You post a lot of pictures, which is cool. Where is this Sega World, anyway? I wanna go!!!

Have fun skiing in Hokkaido.
-Jon

Lauren said...

This place was really cool! You were good on the segway - I think my favourite was the massage chairs!