Sunday, December 9, 2007

Farewell with Shogai University Students #1

6th December, 2007

I teach 2 classes at the university and tonight one of the classes decided to have their farwell for me. It is really sad to be having all these farwell parties but nice of everyone to be organising them for us.

I was picked up by Hatsue and taken to the restaurant. It was Japanese style where we sat on the floor but the good thing was there was a hole in the ground! The food was very tasty and was very well presented.

Group 1

Group 2

Everyone

Sasada opened the party and then everyone said a farewell message for me.

The entree

Main

Dessert

Everyone said a really nice message and I was very impressed with the improvement that my beginner class has made. I really enjoyed talking with my students and will miss them all very much.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Yum that food looks so good!!