Sunday, December 16, 2007

Our Farewell With Our Friends

14th December, 2007

We organised to have dinner at the Blue Plate a restaurant which we go to regularly and then head to our favourite karaoke place - Time Machine for the last time in Japan. It is very sad at the moment having all these farewell parties - I’m not sure how we are going to cope on the last day.

Everyone at dinner.

Everyone else at dinner.

Karaoke at Time Machine is always a blast. We booked an awesome room - the best one I have been in. We all enjoyed singing our lungs out before heading to the Tiger Bar.

Marie and I singing our lungs out.

Thomas and Marie - a great duet!

Lauren and I - jazz hands!

Richard and I - what a classic shot!

Thomas, Richard, Marie and I going for it!

The girls

Us with our favourite Japanese boys in Japan.

And that's how it's done!!

It was a really fun night and everyone had a good time!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Once again an amazing night in Himeji of course involving karaoke and jazz hands!