Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Okinawa: Ishigaki

24th August, 2007

We had the most amazing breakfast that I have ever had in my whole life. There was so much variety on this buffet it was unbelievable. I was so excited when I saw it. I had an absolute feast that’s for sure. I was so full by the end of it that I didn’t eat anything until dinner-time. We weren’t leaving Naha until 4pm so we decided to walk back to the main street and do a bit of shopping until it was time to catch the plane.

We arrived in Ishigaki at about 6:30pm. We checked into our hotel and headed out for tea. We ate chicken which was very tasty! After tea we came back to the hotel and took a dip in the pool. This is the first pool that I have swum in – actually seen, in Japan. It was very relaxing to lie about in the pool. I am glad we stayed here for 3 nights!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That breakfast really was a viking one! so good!!!