Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Fun Filled Day At Disney Sea

19th September, 2007

As I have previously mentioned I absolutely LOVE theme parks and this was no exception. I put on my Mickey t-shirt, carried my Mickey hand bag wore my Hello Kitty ears and headed to Disney Sea for the day. If you are going to go to one of these parks you may as well dress for the occasion - everyone else does including the guys!!





Disney Sea has many themed sections including Mediterranean Harbor, American Waterfront, Port Discovery, Lost River Delta, Arabian Coast, Mysterious Island and Mermaid Lagoon. We were lucky in the fact that there weren’t millions of people like when we went to Disneyland so we were able to have a ride on everything. The longest line up was maybe 30 minutes compared to 3 hours in Disneyland so I was happy about that. I much preferred Disney Sea to Disneyland as it is not so ‘kiddy’. The rides were more catered for adults and were much more interesting and fun to go on. My favourite ride was the Tower of Terror which we managed to go on twice. It was a free falling ride and right up my alley.

Each area was very well set out with a lot of thought put into it. I really liked the whole set up of Disney Sea. My favourite area was Mermaid Lagoon. This was more of a kids area but i thought that it was absolutely gorgeous and very well set out. We rode on cute little jelly fish and we also had a ride in a fish. The Flying Fish Coaster was also very fun and so we couldn’t resist a second ride.




There was an awesome castle there which we had a lot of fun playing in.

Arabian Coast looked amazing and I really enjoyed the 3D Magic Lamp Performance, Sinbad’s Storybook Voyage and the Carousel.



In Port Discovery there was a cute little ride called Aquatopia which was very enjoyable.

We watched the night time show called BraviSEAmo. It was absolutely spectacular and featured, music, water fountains and fiery effects.
There were also some Venetian Gondolas which we had to have a ride on. It was so beautifully set up and you really did feel like you were in Venice. The Japanese people rowing the boats were even speaking in Italian. It was very cute. This was the last thing we did at Disney Sea and it was a very relaxing end to the jam packed fun filled day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like so much fun! It's great that you didn't have to wait in long lines. I was wondering which Disney park would be your favorite. Glad you enjoyed it.

Marie said...

I love Disney Sea. That was my favourite out of the two (Disney Land and Disney Sea). It was so much fun exploring that theme park!

Lauren said...

As theme parks go Disney Sea was really good! I loved Mermaid Lagoon too! Too cute!:)