Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Beer Garden, Karaoke, Tiger Bar

8th September, 2007

The new American ALT’s have arrived so we thought we would take them out in Himeji for the night. We started at the beer garden which is always loads of fun, then we headed to Karaoke - my new favourite thing to do and we ended up at the Tiger Bar - not my favourite place in the world but it is good for a dance from time to time. This was the last beer garden as it is only open in summer - a bit of a shame really but it was fun while it lasted. I had a fantastic night meeting the new ALT’s, singing my lungs out (as usual) at Karaoke and then dancing the rest of the night away at the Tiger Bar. It was a really fun night out!! Here are a few pictures of the night.







1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love karaoke now but there needs to be rules about people chigauing others!!