Friday, October 19, 2007

A Trip with my Uni Students

19th October, 2007

I had another nenkyu today so this time my uni students decided to take me out for the day, They took me to the Kasai Flower Centre. This was another beautiful park with so many pretty flowers to look at. We ate lunch in the restaurant there and then just enjoyed wondering around the park. It was very relaxing especially since it was such a beautiful day.

Me with Shinako, Miyoko, Mayumi and Hideyo

Bonsai Trees - my favourite trees in Japan

The view from the restaurant - how beautiful

Miyoko, Shinako, Hideyo and Mayumi

Shinako, Miyoko, Hideyo and me amongst some flowers

Me, Shinako, Mayumi and Hideyo in front of some beautiful flowers


After the flower centre we went to the 500 Rakan Statues. This was really cool as there were 500 statues which had been carved each with a different face. It was very interesting to explore this area.




Once again I had a really enjoyable, fun day. Thanks ladies for taking me out!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Your so lucky - I want to go there too!