Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lauren's Birthday Celebrations!

13th October, 2007

It was well overdue but we were finally able to celebrate Lauren’s birthday with a party and what an awesome night it was. We started with the first party - drinks on the balcony. I think I may have had one too many - oopsy!!


This turned into Karaoke the second party. We sung and sung and SUNG!!!! Hmmm doesn’t surprise me really. I tried not to be a microphone hogger but I sometimes I just can’t help it!
Typical me.

The boys:Spencer, Julian and Steve

Spencer and I at Karaoke

Sing your hearts out everyone!!

The third party ended up at some pubs. It was such a fun night and I would never have doubted that it wouldn’t be because I always have fun when I go out in Japan. Lauren I hope this was one birthday that you will ALWAYS remember - I am pretty sure she is still beaming from ear to ear with the events that took place from the night! YAY Lauren!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I did have the best night! It was so good! :) Thanks for helping me have a great night!