Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tennis

13th May, 2007

Today I had my first tennis game in Japan. I haven’t played tennis for at least 6 months so it was good to go and have a hit. One of the Japanese people we met organised for us to go and play. It was really fun. The lady was about 60 years old but she was a fantastic player. We had to keep rotating around because there were 8 of us playing. Marie and I kept getting out butts whipped. It was unbelievable. We played for a bout 2 hours. When we finished she gave us some tennis racquets – I don’t know if they are a present or if we have to give them back…….I’ll soon find out guess!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I liked playing tennis too! I can't believe we got beaten in tennis by a sixty-year-old lady! How funny!! Maybe when we turn sixty, we will be better at tennis than we are now! :-)