Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Hair Change

29th April, 2007

I was sick of my hair being so light after it faded from my last colour so I decided to buy a do it yourself kit from the chemist. After spending about 15 minutes trying to decide which colour to buy I finally picked one and hoped for the best. Lauren and Marie put the colour on for me. This was the first time that I have ever used one of these things so I was a bit worried – but the end result actually turned out really well. I was happy with the job and instead of costing $80 at the hairdressers it only cost me $6, much better if you ask me ☺

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm happy to be your hairdresser anytime! It looks great!

Marie said...

Thanks to hairdresser extraordinaire - Lauren and Marie, your hair looks amazing! I don't think anyone else could have done a better job if I don't say so myself!