Thursday, May 10, 2007

Huh? Episode 5

Hello Everyone! Welcome back to anoher episode of 'Huh?' These are my latest findings......hope you like them.



This is an already packaged boiled egg that you can buy.



This is someones pet. What is going on here? Are they serious?



Fruit basket eh?



A sandwich with a serve of potato chips. Hmmmmm..........



A whole store dedicated to these........ok then!!



What an interesting name!



A pram for the dogs? What is this world coming too???



When you bought a cup of sake they gave you a sticker telling you not to drink and drive.



9:00pm till when?????



What sort of outfit is this????? Geez!!

Hope you enjoyed this episode.........I'm on the look out for more!

2 comments:

Marie said...

I like your "huh" episode! It is really funny! My favourite one is you holding your jacket open posing in your fishnet stockings and your white knee high boots! I thought you looked awesome that night! You certainly made my eyes pop out of their sockets! :-)

Lauren said...

How funny! I like the dog one! If you want to have kids people have kids not dogs!!!! Also the one of you - you looked great its not a Huh its Japan!