Sunday, April 1, 2007

Asakusa - Tokyo

27th March

We headed to Asakusa which is another part of Tokyo. It was a very busy place. There were some really cool shrines, temples and gates to view here. We spent quite a while just wondering around the area taking photos and watching the busy lifestyle of all the people. It was a very relaxing day and I thoroughly enjoyed it.








For tea we thought that we would head to a different area of Tokyo. The more places we get to see the better. We decided on Ginza. Ginza was an amazing place, very up market! All the people were dressed to the nines – we felt a little out of place. It was like Rodeo Drive – Japanese style. All the shops were Chanel, Louis Vitton, Tiffany, Guess – you get the gist.
We ate in a pub for a reasonable price. I’m glad that I went there.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I was gonna write Rodeo Drive! hahaha
All I could think of was how much I felt like Pretty Woman when we were walking down that street. I'm sure that's what you were thinking too!!