Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Wet, Wet, Wet

If you know me well you would know that I can’t stand being wet. I just hate the feeling of wet for some reason. After a shower I like to hurry up and get dry, I love swimming but I hate coming out and being wet. Anway, Lauren and I spent the day shopping in the city. We had various things to look at and buy. When it was time to go home it was slightly raining. None of us had umbrellas or raincoats or anything as there was no sign of rain when we left. The rain was very light when we left and we had to get home quickly as we were going out that night so we thought that we would just ride home quickly. So we had all of our shopping with us from the day and headed home. Well it didn’t take long for the tiny little light shower to turn into really heavy rain. It was absolutely pouring. We had ridden too far to do anything about it and our only option was to keep on going. We were getting absolutely soaked. The rain was so hard that it was hurting us. Our hair was wet, our clothes were wet out make up was running – it was out of control. I complained the whole way home.
Here is a picture of us in our wet state. I couldn’t wait to have a shower and get dry again!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm melting!!!

Marie said...

At least you could still smile about it afterwards!