Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Let's Enjoy Autumn

18th November, 2007

I have heard very good things about the Himeji Castle Gardens and we have been meaning to go all year but have never seemed to have the chance until today. It was the perfect opportunity and being autumn made it even more appealing, so Steve, Marie, Lauren and I headed to the Castle Gardens.

Steve and I in the entrance next to this amazing tree.

The gardens were magnificent and just as stunning as everyone kept telling us. The autumn leaves were absolutely gorgeous and I couldn’t stop taking photos.

The pond with beautiful autumn trees surrounding it.

Steve and I on the bridge.

There were so many gold fish in this pond and they were HUGE.

I love autumn.

So does Steve!

Beautiful yellow leaves.

Wow!

The four of us enjoying the amazing trees.

So beautiful!

Love this photo.

We even got to see a little performance with some very differnt musical instruments. The sound was beautiful.

What an amazing background.

I would loved to have had the chance to go more than once to these beautiful gardens. They are definitely well worth visiting.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I loved the gardens too! All of our photos look so good!