Friday, August 10, 2007

Huh? Episode 7

Hello. I have been searching for "Huh?" and I have found a few funny ones. So here they are.......

Dad has just randomly got into someone's wedding photo!

There are many dogs dressed up strangly here....check these out!

Oh so pretty....

Anyone for a hug?

Kyosuke with some glow balls. What's he trying to do here hey???

This is meant to be happy hour but somehow they have upped the price!

Trash only hey?? Hmmm what else would you put in the "Trash Can"??!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

How funny! Kyosuke is still cute though! and that dog looks like it is ready to do WWF!!!

Jodi said...

LOVE the dog in the super hero outfit! I had a good ol' laugh. Hilarious.

Marie said...

Nice what the's! I like "trash only" rubbish bin. I'm glad they specified that because I wouldn't have known what to put in there!